Mapping property types is easier than it sounds. Follow the instructions provided here. We will walk you through it.
- Navigate to WP Admin > Post > Add New on your website
- Switch to visual editor. Then, Click your IDX shortcode button.
- Select the property type to display for “Homes”. Then, Click “Insert Listings”.
- Locate the resulting shortcode. Make a note of the code used for “Homes” property type.
- Repeat steps for each property type you plan to use.
- Navigate to WP Admin > Automated Content page of your website.
- Click the Mapping tab.
- Type the code in the text input for each property type you plan to use.
- Make sure to “Save Changes”
NOTE: We have several different IDX activated in this screenshot. You should only see one.
Button text may vary depending on your IDX provider or MLS.
“1032” for this IDX provider.
Questions? Contact Support