- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like SEO, web content, web traffic then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to RE blogdog so whether you are new to RE blogdog or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions consult this page.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – We collect information one way.
Information you give us.
For example, our services require you to sign up for a RE blogdog Account.
When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, word press user name, email address, telephone number and credit card.
When you use our services or view content provided by RE blogdog, we may collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Internet protocol address.
- Telephone number.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your RE blogdog Account.
Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to RE blogdog when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect RE blogdog and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your RE blogdog Account.
When you contact RE blogdog, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
RE blogdog processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including Google. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of RE blogdog unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consentWe will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of RE blogdog when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With domain administratorsIf your RE blogdog Account is managed for you by a domain administrator then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your RE blogdog Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of RE blogdog if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of RE blogdog, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect RE blogdog and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices,including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to RE blogdog employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities